Quality of Life is Our Priority
- Pain-free and non-invasive alternative to cancer surgery or metal frames screwed into the skull
- Highly precise and accurate. Image guidance allows continual tracking of the tumor and adjusts for movement
- CyberKnife is an outpatient procedure with no anesthesia required allowing immediate return to normal activity
- We accept Medicare and all major insurances
- One of the most experienced CyberKnife teams in the United States
- Free-standing, independent Colorado cancer center
- One of the most active prostate radiosurgery centers in the world, approaching 400 prostate patients treated
- FDA Expands Labeling for Lung Cancer Drug.
- MRI Helps Identify Men for Active Surveillance!
- FDA Approves PET Imaging Agent for Prostate Cancer.
- Prostate Cancer Survival Improved After PSA Introduced in US! Read more
- Prostate coverage update! Cigna has officially updated their medical policy to cover CyberKnife for prostate cancer! Click on the following link to download the updated policy! Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) – (0110) (Radiation Therapy Related CP).